- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
HP 3PAR Utility Storage - Benefits Summary - Next-Generation Storage for Virtual and Cloud Data Centers
The growth and use of information has outpaced traditional storage technologies whose fundamental designs are in some cases now decades old. In many cases, the limited scalability and functionality of these outdated storage platforms have forced organisations to cobble together storage infrastructures with multiple layers of interlocking hardware and software.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke