- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
Book 3 - The Practical Guide to Managing Risks
Every organisation has a mission. Most, if not all, organisations use information technology (IT) to process their information in support of their missions and reaching their business goals. Managing risks associated with the information and supporting technologies is a critical factor in successful organisational mission realisation. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blackberry partners Microsoft for BBM Windows Phone app launch
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold and the French connection
- Three key questions about how the newly acquired WhiteGold will run
- EXCLUSIVE: How $4500 grew … and grew … and grew
- WhiteGold Solutions acquired by Exclusive Networks Group for undisclosed sum