- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
Book 3 - The Practical Guide to Managing Risks
Every organisation has a mission. Most, if not all, organisations use information technology (IT) to process their information in support of their missions and reaching their business goals. Managing risks associated with the information and supporting technologies is a critical factor in successful organisational mission realisation. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.