- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
Book 2 - The Practical Guide to Securing Assets
Keeping your information technology (IT) systems and information secure in the face of constant changes in hardware, software, threats, and regulations can seem like an impossible task. You must constantly monitor and evaluate asset security controls effectiveness in addition to monitoring regulatory and contractual security requirement compliance. To be effective, you must implement IT controls in context with your entire organisation assets. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks