- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
Book 2 - The Practical Guide to Securing Assets
Keeping your information technology (IT) systems and information secure in the face of constant changes in hardware, software, threats, and regulations can seem like an impossible task. You must constantly monitor and evaluate asset security controls effectiveness in addition to monitoring regulatory and contractual security requirement compliance. To be effective, you must implement IT controls in context with your entire organisation assets. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum