Book 2 - The Practical Guide to Securing Assets
Keeping your information technology (IT) systems and information secure in the face of constant changes in hardware, software, threats, and regulations can seem like an impossible task. You must constantly monitor and evaluate asset security controls effectiveness in addition to monitoring regulatory and contractual security requirement compliance. To be effective, you must implement IT controls in context with your entire organisation assets. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?