- CryptoLocker's UK victims escape malware's clutches with backups
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Symantec courting Australian security talent as Sydney facility opened
- The week in security: Healthcare breach prompts govt security response
- Cleveland Indians turn to SIEM in malware, botnet battle
Chapter 1: Threats and Challenges to Enterprise VoIP
The convergence of voice and data networks has been evolving and gaining momentum for several years. Organizations that are implementing Voice over IP (VoIP) in an effort to cut communications costs or leverage the competitive advantage of integrated services shouldn’t overlook the security risks that arise as voice and data converge.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- AMI appoints Lee Tonitto as new CEO
- Cloudwords CMO: Marketing is returning to the human element
- Amazon to acquire video game streaming site Twitch for US$970 million
- Automation and data management technologies top marketing tech list