Chapter 1: Threats and Challenges to Enterprise VoIP
The convergence of voice and data networks has been evolving and gaining momentum for several years. Organizations that are implementing Voice over IP (VoIP) in an effort to cut communications costs or leverage the competitive advantage of integrated services shouldn’t overlook the security risks that arise as voice and data converge.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now