Chapter 1: Threats and Challenges to Enterprise VoIP
The convergence of voice and data networks has been evolving and gaining momentum for several years. Organizations that are implementing Voice over IP (VoIP) in an effort to cut communications costs or leverage the competitive advantage of integrated services shouldn’t overlook the security risks that arise as voice and data converge.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW