- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
Cloud Storage Solutions for Government
Federal agencies, like private sector enterprises, stand to gain tremendous advantages from the ability to have virtually unlimited computing and storage assets residing in multiple locations, all efficiently, economically, and securely operating as a single entity. This is the core of the many game-changing advantages that cloud computing delivers. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB