- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
A Roadmap to the Virtual Data Centre: Accelerate Your Journey to the Government Cloud
A PARADIGM SHIFT FOR GOVERNMENT IT - Operate more efficiently. That’s the order of the day for government organisations, but obstacles are everywhere. These include soiled information, outdated IT processes, and distributed IT budgets and staff—with little consistency in how information is managed across numerous agencies and systems. Storage is growing at more than 30 percent annually. Utilisation rates are under 50 percent. Power and cooling costs account for 25 percent of the budget. Human errors cause network downtime, and new applications take two to six months to deploy. At least that was the case up until recently. Now we have the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers