- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
A Roadmap to the Virtual Data Centre: Accelerate Your Journey to the Government Cloud
A PARADIGM SHIFT FOR GOVERNMENT IT - Operate more efficiently. That’s the order of the day for government organisations, but obstacles are everywhere. These include soiled information, outdated IT processes, and distributed IT budgets and staff—with little consistency in how information is managed across numerous agencies and systems. Storage is growing at more than 30 percent annually. Utilisation rates are under 50 percent. Power and cooling costs account for 25 percent of the budget. Human errors cause network downtime, and new applications take two to six months to deploy. At least that was the case up until recently. Now we have the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs