- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
Case Study - TNT Express successfully reduces their paper usage and costs using a new document solution
in 2009 TNT decided to evaluate the market for new head office multifunction devices (MFD) as their current MFD fleet was almost seven years old. The objective was to reduce the number of devices and improve productivity, meet TNT’s future technical requirements and reduce the total cost of ownership of the equipment. They were also looking for a provider who would provide cost and service reporting as well as help streamline their electronic archiving requirements via the scanning of dockets and documents. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer