- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
Printer Usage and Cost Management Strategies for the Australian Mid-market, an Unrealised Opportunity
This whitepaper was commissioned to aid senior business and ICT decision makers of medium-sized government and corporate organisations, including marketing, finance, and technology executives to better understand the current use of print devices including copiers, printers and multi-function Page 19 Reproductions in whole or in part are prohibited. This whitepaper also provides insights into how current management practices can be improved to optimise investments and improve sustainability. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data