- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
Bring ‘em on!‖ – The Consumerisation of Enterprise Mobility
Consumerisation is the name for the trend where employees use their own devices and consumer applications to conduct company business. These devices include smartphones, pads, and tablets with their own external data plans. Consumerisation is having an enormous impact on how enterprise IT departments protect endpoints and secure corporate data.
Please supply your email address to access the content.