- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Bring ‘em on!‖ – The Consumerisation of Enterprise Mobility
Consumerisation is the name for the trend where employees use their own devices and consumer applications to conduct company business. These devices include smartphones, pads, and tablets with their own external data plans. Consumerisation is having an enormous impact on how enterprise IT departments protect endpoints and secure corporate data.
Please supply your email address to access the content.