- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
Addressing Data Security Challenges in the Cloud
Addressing Data Security Challenges in the Cloud Enterprises increasingly recognise cloud computing’s compelling economic and operational benefits. Virtualising and pooling IT resources in the cloud enables organisations to realise significant cost savings and accelerates deployment of new applications. However, those valuable business benefits cannot be unlocked without addressing new data security challenges posed by cloud computing.
Please supply your email address to access the content.