- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
Addressing Data Security Challenges in the Cloud
Addressing Data Security Challenges in the Cloud Enterprises increasingly recognise cloud computing’s compelling economic and operational benefits. Virtualising and pooling IT resources in the cloud enables organisations to realise significant cost savings and accelerates deployment of new applications. However, those valuable business benefits cannot be unlocked without addressing new data security challenges posed by cloud computing.
Please supply your email address to access the content.