A Brave New Security World
In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data. Virtual servers will mobilise computing power between network segments, data centers, and even outside of the corporate environment and into the public cloud, where computing power is offered as a utility.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Linksys WRT1200AC: A fast, full-featured, open-source-friendly router
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- How Fortnum and Mason got 20% more customers to check out with open-source site
- Freeview appoints Scot Mota as marketing director