- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
A Brave New Security World
In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data. Virtual servers will mobilise computing power between network segments, data centers, and even outside of the corporate environment and into the public cloud, where computing power is offered as a utility.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager