- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Security firm ‘guarantees’ to pay more than Google does for Chrome exploits
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws
A Brave New Security World
In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data. Virtual servers will mobilise computing power between network segments, data centers, and even outside of the corporate environment and into the public cloud, where computing power is offered as a utility.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NAB CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network