A Brave New Security World
In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data. Virtual servers will mobilise computing power between network segments, data centers, and even outside of the corporate environment and into the public cloud, where computing power is offered as a utility.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking