- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
GARTNER RESEARCH - How Securing Virtualisation Now Ensures a Safer Move to the Cloud
If you don’t get security right in virtual environments, you may have trouble moving safely to the cloud. VMware and Trend Micro bring you a newsletter featuring a Gartner Research Note designed to help you ensure a safe transition. Gartner analyst Neil MacDonald shares expert advice that will help you develop strategies that help you stay secure throughout your journey to the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week