- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
GARTNER RESEARCH - How Securing Virtualisation Now Ensures a Safer Move to the Cloud
If you don’t get security right in virtual environments, you may have trouble moving safely to the cloud. VMware and Trend Micro bring you a newsletter featuring a Gartner Research Note designed to help you ensure a safe transition. Gartner analyst Neil MacDonald shares expert advice that will help you develop strategies that help you stay secure throughout your journey to the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution