- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
GARTNER RESEARCH - How Securing Virtualisation Now Ensures a Safer Move to the Cloud
If you don’t get security right in virtual environments, you may have trouble moving safely to the cloud. VMware and Trend Micro bring you a newsletter featuring a Gartner Research Note designed to help you ensure a safe transition. Gartner analyst Neil MacDonald shares expert advice that will help you develop strategies that help you stay secure throughout your journey to the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Security snafu as G20 leaders passport details leaked
- US trade body to investigate Apple after Ericsson complaints
- Sprint to rollout LTE Advanced to Chicago area
- Microsoft applies 'freemium' tactic to mobile device management for Office 365
- Researchers say low-cost, longer-life graphene light bulb coming this year