- Adobe whips up patch for Hacking Team’s Flash 0-day attack
- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Law enforcement backdoors open corporate networks to criminals
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
GARTNER RESEARCH - How Securing Virtualisation Now Ensures a Safer Move to the Cloud
If you don’t get security right in virtual environments, you may have trouble moving safely to the cloud. VMware and Trend Micro bring you a newsletter featuring a Gartner Research Note designed to help you ensure a safe transition. Gartner analyst Neil MacDonald shares expert advice that will help you develop strategies that help you stay secure throughout your journey to the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault