- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, May 27
- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
GARTNER RESEARCH - How Securing Virtualisation Now Ensures a Safer Move to the Cloud
If you don’t get security right in virtual environments, you may have trouble moving safely to the cloud. VMware and Trend Micro bring you a newsletter featuring a Gartner Research Note designed to help you ensure a safe transition. Gartner analyst Neil MacDonald shares expert advice that will help you develop strategies that help you stay secure throughout your journey to the cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB