- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
Thinking Outside the Virtual Data Centre Security Box
This joint white paper from Trend Micro and VMware describes an innovative approach to anti-virus protection for VMware virtual data centres with Trend Micro Deep Security.
Please supply your email address to access the content.