- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
Endpoint Security Solutions: VDI Performance Analysis Report
Enterprises wishing to virtualise desktops are likely to use Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), which is similar to a shared application infrastructure, such as Citrix Meta frame or Windows Terminal Server. With VDI each user has access to applications via a thin client, a regular PC, or even a refurbished low performance PC. But instead of running a single operating system on shared server hardware, every user has his or her own copy of the operating system that can be customized to suite individual needs. Multiple instances of operating systems run on a single physical server, keeping users isolated from each other. This helps to prevent complications from an individual session failure.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB