- Developments in call monitoring technology surge
- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
Endpoint Security Solutions: VDI Performance Analysis Report
Enterprises wishing to virtualise desktops are likely to use Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), which is similar to a shared application infrastructure, such as Citrix Meta frame or Windows Terminal Server. With VDI each user has access to applications via a thin client, a regular PC, or even a refurbished low performance PC. But instead of running a single operating system on shared server hardware, every user has his or her own copy of the operating system that can be customized to suite individual needs. Multiple instances of operating systems run on a single physical server, keeping users isolated from each other. This helps to prevent complications from an individual session failure.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Booking.com will no longer require European hotels to offer it better room prices
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, April 21
- Google makes mobile websites more app-like with Chrome push notifications
- Sony reminds us all what a pathetically weak link email is
- To control your phone, just keep tapping it