- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Tolly Test Report
In independent performance tests Tolly found that the agentless antivirus in Deep Security radically outperformed traditional solutions, improving VMware ESX virtual machine density by up to 275%
Please supply your email address to access the content.