- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
Tolly Test Report
In independent performance tests Tolly found that the agentless antivirus in Deep Security radically outperformed traditional solutions, improving VMware ESX virtual machine density by up to 275%
Please supply your email address to access the content.