- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
Tolly Test Report
In independent performance tests Tolly found that the agentless antivirus in Deep Security radically outperformed traditional solutions, improving VMware ESX virtual machine density by up to 275%
Please supply your email address to access the content.