- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
Tolly Test Report
In independent performance tests Tolly found that the agentless antivirus in Deep Security radically outperformed traditional solutions, improving VMware ESX virtual machine density by up to 275%
Please supply your email address to access the content.