- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
Deep Security 7.5
Enterprises are increasingly online and data-centric, connecting partners, personnel, suppliers, or customers with applications that face a growing danger of cyber attacks. These targeted threats are greater and more sophisticated than ever before, and data security compliance requirements become more stringent every day. Your company needs uncompromising security that enables you to modernize your datacenter with virtualisation and cloud computing without reducing performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.