- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Deep Security 7.5
Enterprises are increasingly online and data-centric, connecting partners, personnel, suppliers, or customers with applications that face a growing danger of cyber attacks. These targeted threats are greater and more sophisticated than ever before, and data security compliance requirements become more stringent every day. Your company needs uncompromising security that enables you to modernize your datacenter with virtualisation and cloud computing without reducing performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.