- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
VMWare Partner Network: Improving Security
VMware and Trend Micro have partnered to deliver the first and only agentless anti-virus solution for VMware. Designed for both virtualized desktops and data centers, it offloads anti-virus/anti-malware processing to dedicated, security-hardened VMs to provide better protection, easier manageability and faster performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data