- Who runs an antivirus scan these days? Apparently almost nobody
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Australia a growing source of DDoS attacks as well as a target, Arbor warns
- GHOST bug is real and possibly nasty, but not so spooky
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
VMWare Partner Network: Improving Security
VMware and Trend Micro have partnered to deliver the first and only agentless anti-virus solution for VMware. Designed for both virtualized desktops and data centers, it offloads anti-virus/anti-malware processing to dedicated, security-hardened VMs to provide better protection, easier manageability and faster performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing