- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
VMWare Partner Network: Improving Security
VMware and Trend Micro have partnered to deliver the first and only agentless anti-virus solution for VMware. Designed for both virtualized desktops and data centers, it offloads anti-virus/anti-malware processing to dedicated, security-hardened VMs to provide better protection, easier manageability and faster performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.