- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
VMWare Partner Network: Improving Security
VMware and Trend Micro have partnered to deliver the first and only agentless anti-virus solution for VMware. Designed for both virtualized desktops and data centers, it offloads anti-virus/anti-malware processing to dedicated, security-hardened VMs to provide better protection, easier manageability and faster performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.