- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
VMWare Partner Network: Improving Security
VMware and Trend Micro have partnered to deliver the first and only agentless anti-virus solution for VMware. Designed for both virtualized desktops and data centers, it offloads anti-virus/anti-malware processing to dedicated, security-hardened VMs to provide better protection, easier manageability and faster performance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities