- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
Endpoint Security Performance in Desktop Virtualisation Environments
This report highlights endpoint security performance tests for virtualised desktops. Metrics include memory and CPU utilisation and storage IOPS. The test demonstrates that endpoint security not optimized for virtualised environments introduce such a significant load to the VDI-Host, they effectively render the system unresponsive in a production environment.
Please supply your email address to access the content.