Endpoint Security Performance in Desktop Virtualisation Environments
This report highlights endpoint security performance tests for virtualised desktops. Metrics include memory and CPU utilisation and storage IOPS. The test demonstrates that endpoint security not optimized for virtualised environments introduce such a significant load to the VDI-Host, they effectively render the system unresponsive in a production environment.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE