- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Endpoint Security Performance in Desktop Virtualisation Environments
This report highlights endpoint security performance tests for virtualised desktops. Metrics include memory and CPU utilisation and storage IOPS. The test demonstrates that endpoint security not optimized for virtualised environments introduce such a significant load to the VDI-Host, they effectively render the system unresponsive in a production environment.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager