- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
End to End Vulnerability Management: A New Approach to Layered Security
Legacy vulnerability remediation is insufficient to address the increasingly aggressive threat landscape. This EMA paper examines new approaches to mitigating vulnerabilities such as remediation via vulnerability shielding (also called virtual patching) to deliver end-to-end vulnerability management in both physical and virtualised environments.
Please supply your email address to access the content.