End to End Vulnerability Management: A New Approach to Layered Security
Legacy vulnerability remediation is insufficient to address the increasingly aggressive threat landscape. This EMA paper examines new approaches to mitigating vulnerabilities such as remediation via vulnerability shielding (also called virtual patching) to deliver end-to-end vulnerability management in both physical and virtualised environments.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW