IT Security Cost Reduction
The ever growing impact of security software on the performance of desktops is slowing down PCs to the point of shortening their lifecycle. Leveraging in-the-cloud threat intelligence rather than client-side signature takes the “growing” element out of the security footprint and reduces the cost of endpoint protection.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking