- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
IT Security Cost Reduction
The ever growing impact of security software on the performance of desktops is slowing down PCs to the point of shortening their lifecycle. Leveraging in-the-cloud threat intelligence rather than client-side signature takes the “growing” element out of the security footprint and reduces the cost of endpoint protection.
Please supply your email address to access the content.