- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
Lower Security Risks with Virtual Patching
This white paper reviews patch management challenges and explains the need for a new model to combat today’s many attack vectors. “Virtual patching” shields vulnerabilities in critical systems until an actual patch is available, or as permanent protection in the case of out-of-support software, eliminating the need for expensive support contracts or customised patches.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout