- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Lower Security Risks with Virtual Patching
This white paper reviews patch management challenges and explains the need for a new model to combat today’s many attack vectors. “Virtual patching” shields vulnerabilities in critical systems until an actual patch is available, or as permanent protection in the case of out-of-support software, eliminating the need for expensive support contracts or customised patches.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Watch out, bosses. Cyber Monday sales distractions hit
- Autodesk will bring digital designs into the real world with Microsoft's HoloLens
- U.S. proves to be a stronghold for Windows 10
- Obama and Bill Gates tout plans to double clean energy research spending
- Imagination hopes Creator board will woo IoT developers to its MIPS platform