- Hospital group criticized for emailing health information
- Lawmakers move to end warrantless surveillance of US residents
- The Internet of Things to take a beating in DefCon hacking contest
- Mobile security: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
Trend Micro Endpoint Comparative Report Performed by AV-Test.org
Traditionally, endpoint testing has been done by updating each product’s signatures, removing the device from the network, and then copying a test set of malicious files onto the device to determine how many can be caught. That was fine when only a small number of malicious files were being introduced to the world, but today, according to the latest statistics from AV-Test.org, we’re seeing over 1.5 million unique samples every month.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SAP sets its sights on the IoT with new cloud services
- Citrix's iPad mouse arrives next week
- The science behind alert fatigue: How to turn down the noise so you can hear the signal
- SAP brings its S/4Hana data platform to the cloud
- MIT says solar power fields with trillions of watts of capacity are on the way
- Billabong to rollout NetSuite omni-channel retail platform globally
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation