- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Trend Micro Endpoint Comparative Report Performed by AV-Test.org
Traditionally, endpoint testing has been done by updating each product’s signatures, removing the device from the network, and then copying a test set of malicious files onto the device to determine how many can be caught. That was fine when only a small number of malicious files were being introduced to the world, but today, according to the latest statistics from AV-Test.org, we’re seeing over 1.5 million unique samples every month.
Please supply your email address to access the content.