- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
Trend Micro Endpoint Comparative Report Performed by AV-Test.org
Traditionally, endpoint testing has been done by updating each product’s signatures, removing the device from the network, and then copying a test set of malicious files onto the device to determine how many can be caught. That was fine when only a small number of malicious files were being introduced to the world, but today, according to the latest statistics from AV-Test.org, we’re seeing over 1.5 million unique samples every month.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button