- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
- Adobe tries again to fix Flash vulnerability
- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
Trend Micro Endpoint Comparative Report Performed by AV-Test.org
Traditionally, endpoint testing has been done by updating each product’s signatures, removing the device from the network, and then copying a test set of malicious files onto the device to determine how many can be caught. That was fine when only a small number of malicious files were being introduced to the world, but today, according to the latest statistics from AV-Test.org, we’re seeing over 1.5 million unique samples every month.
Please supply your email address to access the content.