- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
Trend Micro Endpoint Comparative Report Performed by AV-Test.org
Traditionally, endpoint testing has been done by updating each product’s signatures, removing the device from the network, and then copying a test set of malicious files onto the device to determine how many can be caught. That was fine when only a small number of malicious files were being introduced to the world, but today, according to the latest statistics from AV-Test.org, we’re seeing over 1.5 million unique samples every month.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data