- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Defunct Koler ransom Trojan attacked 200,000 Android users in matter of weeks
Top 5 Myths of Safe Web Browsing
There are a lot of misconceptions out there about safe web browsing. You might think you're being safe. But without the facts it’s next to impossible to stay protected against today’s changing threats. In this paper we describe the top five myths of safe web browsing, what the facts really are, and what you can do to stay secure.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts
- Data#3 spends $2.5m on first phase of Discovery takeover
- Tigerspike appoints Australian-based global CEO
- Human error number one cause of IT service incidents: Dimension Data
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric