- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
Fixing Your Dropbox Problem - How the Right Data Protection Strategy Can Help
It’s estimated that more than 50 million people have used public cloud storage services such as Dropbox to share and exchange files. Public cloud services are so easy to use that their openness can undermine existing IT policies regarding the transmission of confidential data. With data volumes threatening to overwhelm onsite storage, IT managers are looking to find a solution that’s affordable and secure. This paper details a simple three-step approach to helping users manage access to the public cloud without placing your data or your business at risk. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.