Fixing Your Dropbox Problem - How the Right Data Protection Strategy Can Help
It’s estimated that more than 50 million people have used public cloud storage services such as Dropbox to share and exchange files. Public cloud services are so easy to use that their openness can undermine existing IT policies regarding the transmission of confidential data. With data volumes threatening to overwhelm onsite storage, IT managers are looking to find a solution that’s affordable and secure. This paper details a simple three-step approach to helping users manage access to the public cloud without placing your data or your business at risk. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Thinking big data for marketing? Get small data right first
- Are you ready for Google's Mobilegeddon on Tuesday?
- 3 lessons to inspire digital marketing success from Arianna Huffington
- Telstra's customer advocacy and NPS champion to retire
- Altimeter Group: Collaboration channels are the future of business decision making