- Data retention acceptable as long as security, access managed: survey
- New tools ease iPhone data rescue but cloud-data recoveries rising
- Security concerns driving interest in IT governance, COBIT framework: ISACA
- Network operators must get proactive on DDoS to protect cloud: Arbor Networks
- The week in security: Apple defends iOS 8 privacy as experts warn on Android browser
Six tips for choosing a unified threat management (UTM) solution
As network security grows more complex, businesses are demanding the simplicity of unified threat management (UTM). Businesses like yours are replacing multiple, outdated and costly appliances from different vendors with a single, reliable UTM solution. The best solutions offer a more powerful way to manage network security today and in the future. UTM also promises to slash your network security management efforts and hardware costs. This whitepaper offers you detailed advice on how to choose the comprehensive unified threat management (UTM) that best suits your business.
Please supply your email address to access the content.