- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- Information-security implications feared as Parliament weighs data retention
- Adopters of Australian Azure must remember security, governance obligations
- Facebook gives away homebrewed OS monitoring tool
- How to figure out if a data breach is a hoax
HTML5 and Security on the New Web
There are lots of changes happening to the key technologies that power the web. The new version of HTML, the dominant web language, offers impressive enhancements for rich web applications. But as HTML5 comes into greater use we’ll see new security issues arise. It’s typical for a new technology to have defects and pitfalls. And although the standard is still being defined, it's already being implemented. So how does HTML5 stand up to security scrutiny?
Please supply your email address to access the content.