- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Staples confirms data breach investigation
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- Android Lollipop makes WebView flaws easier to patch
- The week in security: Snapchat, Dropbox deny culpability for photo, account leaks
Botnets: The dark side of cloud computing
Botnets pose a serious threat to your network, your business, your partners and customers. Botnets rival the power of today’s most powerful cloud computing platforms. These “dark” clouds, controlled by cybercriminals, are designed to silently infect your network. Left undetected, botnets borrow your network to serve malicious business interests. This paper details how you can protect against the risk of botnet infection using security gateways that offer comprehensive unified threat management (UTM).
Please supply your email address to access the content.