The Economics of Cooperative Control - Protocols are Free
Today's de facto standard architecture is commonly referred to as the, “controller-based” architecture, sometimes referred to as the “split MAC” architecture. It involves one or more controllers and controller-based (lightweight, thin) APs. The controller-based architecture was created to solve manageability, mobility (as opposed to portability), control-plane inadequacies, and high operational expenditure (OPEX) problems that were prevalent in autonomous (fat, thick, standalone) AP implementations. Find out how to eliminate the need to redesign your network in order to introduce a controller-based overlay infrastructure. That’s one less thing to manage, and one less thing to pay for.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!