The Economics of Cooperative Control - Protocols are Free
Today's de facto standard architecture is commonly referred to as the, “controller-based” architecture, sometimes referred to as the “split MAC” architecture. It involves one or more controllers and controller-based (lightweight, thin) APs. The controller-based architecture was created to solve manageability, mobility (as opposed to portability), control-plane inadequacies, and high operational expenditure (OPEX) problems that were prevalent in autonomous (fat, thick, standalone) AP implementations. Find out how to eliminate the need to redesign your network in order to introduce a controller-based overlay infrastructure. That’s one less thing to manage, and one less thing to pay for.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!