- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
User adoption: Will your communications deployment score or be left on base?
The swings of a baseball batter, a golfer and a tennis player have many differences. However, top performers in all these sports share one core trait — a great follow-through. They maintain focus after contact to keep the ball on a trajectory toward obtaining the result they want, whether it is speed, power, distance, finesse or some combination of those. When businesses deploy a new communications solution, they often take a very big swing as well. That solution is a major capital investment, and it needs to work properly to avoid damaging operational efficiency or customer service. Ultimately, there will be a reckoning as to whether the benefits are worth the cost.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers