- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
User adoption: Will your communications deployment score or be left on base?
The swings of a baseball batter, a golfer and a tennis player have many differences. However, top performers in all these sports share one core trait — a great follow-through. They maintain focus after contact to keep the ball on a trajectory toward obtaining the result they want, whether it is speed, power, distance, finesse or some combination of those. When businesses deploy a new communications solution, they often take a very big swing as well. That solution is a major capital investment, and it needs to work properly to avoid damaging operational efficiency or customer service. Ultimately, there will be a reckoning as to whether the benefits are worth the cost.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol
- Building a non-distributed big data computing solution on Amazon Web Services