- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
User adoption: Will your communications deployment score or be left on base?
The swings of a baseball batter, a golfer and a tennis player have many differences. However, top performers in all these sports share one core trait — a great follow-through. They maintain focus after contact to keep the ball on a trajectory toward obtaining the result they want, whether it is speed, power, distance, finesse or some combination of those. When businesses deploy a new communications solution, they often take a very big swing as well. That solution is a major capital investment, and it needs to work properly to avoid damaging operational efficiency or customer service. Ultimately, there will be a reckoning as to whether the benefits are worth the cost.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites