User adoption: Will your communications deployment score or be left on base?
The swings of a baseball batter, a golfer and a tennis player have many differences. However, top performers in all these sports share one core trait — a great follow-through. They maintain focus after contact to keep the ball on a trajectory toward obtaining the result they want, whether it is speed, power, distance, finesse or some combination of those. When businesses deploy a new communications solution, they often take a very big swing as well. That solution is a major capital investment, and it needs to work properly to avoid damaging operational efficiency or customer service. Ultimately, there will be a reckoning as to whether the benefits are worth the cost.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE