- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
OVUM VIEW: The business case for assuring the customer mobile Web experience
Website performance is a major pillar of the web experience; even the richest of sites will deliver a poor experience if it is not available or lags in load time or responsiveness. The stakes are rising as a new generation, accustomed to being constantly connected through mobile devices, advances to becoming the mainstream consumer market of tomorrow. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A year later, Microsoft's Nokia deal isn't a clear winner
- Capgemini to expand in North America with $4B acquisition of iGate
- Freelancer.com eyes payment space with Escrow.com acquisition
- Nepal communications hit by power outage, last-mile issues
- M2 CEO: Acquiring iiNet would 'bring two great businesses together'