Best Practices for Preparing for SharePoint Migrations
This paper focuses on some of the most common platforms that content can be moved from: Windows Server file shares, Exchange public folders, and previous versions of SharePoint. However, the strategies discussed can also be applied to content from other sources, such as Documentum, Novell or UNIX file shares, Notes databases, and web sites.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How NAB is operationalising digital change
- Mondelez Media Innovators program aims to lift digital advertising innovation
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Amaysim CMO: Marketing must become a newsroom
- Lessons from Regions bank on how to make one-to-one engagement possible