- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
Business Processes and Customers - Difficult Domains to Integrate
Despite spending many billions of dollars on Customer Relationship Management projects, poor customer service is still pervasive. Those projects that have succeeded have recognized the central role of a process-oriented approach. By understanding and supporting both the processes within the organization and those that exist between the fi rm and its customers, the enterprise can reduce costs, take agility to the next level, and at the same time, build truly effective relationships that customer’s value. (1) The net result is top line growth at the expense of competitors, all the while driving down costs. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.