- Mass surveillance 'endangers fundamental human rights,' says study
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
- As real Flash patches go out, fake ones hit thousands of Facebook users
- Java is the biggest vulnerability for US computers
Delta Hotels | Webcast
Leading Canadian hotelier, Delta Hotels and Resorts, recently migrated from Microsoft Exchange 2007 to Google Apps. It gained significant cost savings but more importantly for Director of Digital Innovation, Michael Rodger, a platform for growth and continuous innovation. Four thousand of Delta's employees now use Google Apps to better communicate and collaborate across 44 hotel properties and corporate offices. Michael will discuss the decision to switch, the deployment and Delta's future with Google Apps.
Please supply your email address to access the content.