Delta Hotels | Webcast
Leading Canadian hotelier, Delta Hotels and Resorts, recently migrated from Microsoft Exchange 2007 to Google Apps. It gained significant cost savings but more importantly for Director of Digital Innovation, Michael Rodger, a platform for growth and continuous innovation. Four thousand of Delta's employees now use Google Apps to better communicate and collaborate across 44 hotel properties and corporate offices. Michael will discuss the decision to switch, the deployment and Delta's future with Google Apps.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now