Delta Hotels | Webcast
Leading Canadian hotelier, Delta Hotels and Resorts, recently migrated from Microsoft Exchange 2007 to Google Apps. It gained significant cost savings but more importantly for Director of Digital Innovation, Michael Rodger, a platform for growth and continuous innovation. Four thousand of Delta's employees now use Google Apps to better communicate and collaborate across 44 hotel properties and corporate offices. Michael will discuss the decision to switch, the deployment and Delta's future with Google Apps.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking