- Microsoft ordered to turn over customer data stored in the cloud
- Phishing scam at RMIT
- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
Delta Hotels | Webcast
Leading Canadian hotelier, Delta Hotels and Resorts, recently migrated from Microsoft Exchange 2007 to Google Apps. It gained significant cost savings but more importantly for Director of Digital Innovation, Michael Rodger, a platform for growth and continuous innovation. Four thousand of Delta's employees now use Google Apps to better communicate and collaborate across 44 hotel properties and corporate offices. Michael will discuss the decision to switch, the deployment and Delta's future with Google Apps.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial