- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
Delta Hotels | Webcast
Leading Canadian hotelier, Delta Hotels and Resorts, recently migrated from Microsoft Exchange 2007 to Google Apps. It gained significant cost savings but more importantly for Director of Digital Innovation, Michael Rodger, a platform for growth and continuous innovation. Four thousand of Delta's employees now use Google Apps to better communicate and collaborate across 44 hotel properties and corporate offices. Michael will discuss the decision to switch, the deployment and Delta's future with Google Apps.
Please supply your email address to access the content.