- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
Geek Out 2 Google Apps
You geeked out with us on the technical details of a Google Apps migration. Our three Google Apps deployment specialists return with a new motto:Go Big Bang or Go Home. Yes, the traditional IT approach for deployment is usually a gradual, phased migration of hardware, software, and users. But cloud computing offers the IT professional a chance to focus efforts on the area of biggest return: user satisfaction. Guest speakers included Jim Copeland, Dan Kennedy and Marcello Pedersen from the Google Apps Deployment team.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Instructure takes on Australian educational tech market with Canvas
- Federal Goverment prepares new laws to tackle cyberbullying on social media
- Myriad IT puts charitable fund in the Cloud
- Mobile Manufacturers Forum backs Telstra’s initiatives for disabled Australians
- Telco complaints hit six-year low
- Google lets Apps users bypass admins and install third-party Marketplace tools
- The kill switch is here: iOS 8 enables it by default
- Reports of another wave of layoffs rekindle bad press for Microsoft
- AT&T to put service setup in enterprise customers' hands
- MIT's Cheetah robot is off its leash, running and jumping
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity
- IBM Watson Analytics preps the data so you don't have to