Konica Minolta | Webcast
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. (Konica Minolta) needed to easily integrate multiple corporate acquisitions, move from an old-style on-premise email system, and transform IT’s role from tactical to strategic - so the company chose Google Apps. Today, Google Apps not only provides email, but also integrates collaboration, security, and spam blocking – all while freeing Konica Minolta's IT Department to spend more time on forward-looking enterprise initiatives. The IT Department is now a strategic asset to the business, one that is aligned more closely to user needs. Find out:· Why Konica Minolta migrated to Google Apps to support its merger and acquisition strategies· How innovation in Google Apps helped Konica Minolta "buck conventional wisdom” regarding on-premise solutions· How Google Apps has enabled IT to better align with user needs and become more valuable and strategic to the business.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms