Konica Minolta | Webcast
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. (Konica Minolta) needed to easily integrate multiple corporate acquisitions, move from an old-style on-premise email system, and transform IT’s role from tactical to strategic - so the company chose Google Apps. Today, Google Apps not only provides email, but also integrates collaboration, security, and spam blocking – all while freeing Konica Minolta's IT Department to spend more time on forward-looking enterprise initiatives. The IT Department is now a strategic asset to the business, one that is aligned more closely to user needs. Find out:· Why Konica Minolta migrated to Google Apps to support its merger and acquisition strategies· How innovation in Google Apps helped Konica Minolta "buck conventional wisdom” regarding on-premise solutions· How Google Apps has enabled IT to better align with user needs and become more valuable and strategic to the business.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance
- Facebook rolls out video calling feature in Messenger