- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
The Business Value of Large-Scale Server Consolidation
This paper examines the results of an IDC study of enterprise organizations that have deployed IBM Power Systems to achieve workload consolidation, improved uptime, and reduced operational costs. These systems are highly virtualized platforms that supported consolidation of workloads and provided near-term payback from the initial investment.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul