Tearing Down the Walls: Using Unified Communications to Improve Customer Satisfaction
This paper examines the impact of ineffective communication between the contact center and experts and how it can lead to lost opportunities or lower customer satisfaction. It also looks at how unified communications (UC) tools help solve these issues, and ultimately help increase customer satisfaction.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company